|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 6.5 cm x 0.5 cm|
Top Quality Metal Bag Fastening
Supplied in one hinged ’piece’,
Size: 15 x 6.5 cm
Colour : Antique Brass
Close bag Heidi iron 15 x 6.5 cm color antique brass.
GB: Cutting pattern for machining with 615 171 „Heidi“
1. Print out cutting pattern, check the measurements and, if necessary, enlarge or reduce to the exact size on the copier.
2. Transfer the black outline onto a piece of pattern paper.
Complete the bag pouch at the line ends as required.
3. Now transfer the bag pattern onto the lining fabric twice and onto the outer fabric twice. Layout has a 1 cm seam allowance all round.
4. Stitch right side to right side of both bag pouches together, the part for the bag fastening remains open.
5. Turn the bag pouch made from the outer fabric inside out and insert it into the lining fabric pouch, then stitch the upper edges together. Leave a small gap for stitching and turning the bag pouch. This will be hand-stitched closed after stitching and turning.
6. Once the bag edges are trimmed, they are placed accurately onto the bag fastening and sewn through the upper fastening perforation.
1 x Bag fastening Heidi antique brass